Our Vision and Values
St. Paul’s is an open, loving community growing in the experience and understanding of the love of God, acting to share the visible presence and compassion of Christ.
Our mission is to be a welcoming, prayerful, caring community actively sharing the love of God.
To accomplish our mission, St. Paul’s Episcopal Church bases its decisions and actions on the following core values:
- Love of God and neighbor by honoring the worth and dignity of every human being including ourselves.
- Daily relationship with God all through our lives through prayer and service.
- The importance of giving and receiving forgiveness through the generosity of the Holy Spirit.
- We value continual learning.
- We value the Episcopal tradition of communal worship.
- Practicing hospitality by welcoming all and serving and sharing with our communities.
- The stewardship of God’s creation and all its inhabitants.